Welcome To The Exciting
Side Of Home Buying!
Is your home buying experience leaving you frustrated?
Have you ever heard anyone complain how exhausted they feel after buying a house?
Wish you had someone knowledgeable to explain the process in “real world details” for you before you go out there to buy your home?
Well, lucky you! Now you have just found that someone!
Buying a home can be a frustrating or an exciting experience. Here you will find some real estate professional insights to help you navigate the process: even if this is your first time home buying, you will sure keep your experience in the exciting side!
I am a professional real estate agent in Metro Atlanta, GA area and have facilitated countless transactions of houses and condos / town homes – from very affordable properties to the $1,5 million homes and everything in between.
I have been privileged to advise investors who, sometimes, buy multiple properties at once - so knowledge across the real estate spectrum is crucial to find the most valuable deals, negotiate the purchase and then successfully navigating the closings.
I am looking at real estate deals 364 days a year - except for Thanksgiving: I find property for my client. I search many different public and professional data - valuable sources of information about the properties my clients want to buy.
I search data about the properties, thoroughly analyze it and crunch numbers; discover similar properties to compare ("comps") in the same neighborhood -the closer and more recent - the more helpful they will be to estimate the value of the property you want buy.
Then I work with my fellow listing agents to bring a win-win agreement that will have all parties involved with a smile on their faces.
I accompany the inspectors to check if the property is in sound footing - we look the home from the ground up all the way to roof ...you can learn quite a bit about a home by accompaning these valuable professionals.
Home buying is a multidimensional occupation - there is always so much to do and learn: I consistently attend classes on the most wide variety of topics, so I can learn more and therefore bring more knowledge - and consistently - more value for my clients.
I work with house buying clients week in, week out so I know a thing or two about this fascinating subject – and I can ease your “frustration side” while expanding your “exciting factor!”
Relax! Your experience is about to become a whole lot easier – even if you have been through the home buying experience before or if this is your first time home buying:
Please let me show many of the dos and don’ts… Albeit, I have to readily admit, nobody will ever be able to show them all!
You’d better believe there is plenty of good sense information, easy to understand help within these pages - all drawn from working with real life real estate transactions!
Let me show you around! Then return whenever you have any subject you would like to revise further…
Feel free to fire me a question that I will gladly try dig up an answer for you: Hey, this old dog is open to learn a new trick too! I will answer as many questions - as time allows me.
…And please, don’t quit your job to dedicate yourself full-time to being
a “home buyer!” (You'd better believe that I have known people who have
done just that!) Just keep reading here and trust the real estate who is working with you...
By the way, if you still have not hired a real estate agent as yet, please put that in the top of your "to do list:" A real estate agent provides you with invaluable service and it will not cost any money - as we are paid a commission established by the seller - before - property is put in the market for sale.
Let's delve within these pages together and together let's find answers and ways to keep your search exciting and relaxed...
We can learn how to find the best home for you ...If you are in Georgia, maybe even find "the" home for you!
Learn the best way to finance your new home and - if you need it - learn how to apply for the various down payment assistance (DPA) which are available throughout the USA
...Or, perhaps, if you are a veteran we will learn - no matter where you currently live in this Great Nation - how and where to activate your DD214 and buy a nice home for you and your family ...with no money down!
There is so much to do and learn about buying a home within this site and I am brimming of excitement to give some guidance on this journey that will lead the purchase of what could well be the most valuable asset that you will acquire. In any instance it is still as substantial investment, no matter what!
I will share it all with you - without holding anything back - up to the last drop of my knowledge!
We can do it! Let's do it together! And ...cheers! To your new home!
Return To The Top Of This Page
TABLE OF CONTENT: Come Digg deeper!
- Home Buying Blog
- The Home Buying Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and change to homebuyers-hub.com Web site. To receive the very latest, please subscribe here!
- About Home Buying: Professional Process,Tips, Check Lists
- About home buying: The process can be pretty frustrating. These professional insights, check lists and steps will lower the stress and lead you to become a successful homebuyer
- Home Buying Disclosures: Seek Professional Advise Before You Buy A Home
- Home buying disclosures: seek professional advise from REALTORS ®, CPAs, or real estate lawyers before you buy a home
- Contact – Your most direct way to receive valuable home buying information
- Contact – Your most direct way to receive valuable home buying information, home financing, for first time home buyers and seasoned one. Professional real estate tips from home grants to check lists
- Home Buying Process: Professional Strategies To Buy Your House
- Home buying process: Strategies to buy your house. Read an agent’s professional playbook insights to a successful home buying.
- Credit check: The pulse of your house buying
- Credit check: The pulse of your house buying. Protect yourself and save money at same time. Here are some do’s and don’ts from a real estate agent who deals with it daily.
- Home Buying Credit Scores: Every Lender Wants to Know Yours
- Credit Scores: Every Lender Wants to Know Yours. FICO® score X-rays your paying abilities: Here is all the practical information for a convoluted yet vital subject that you will need.
- Your Free Credit Report: How To Get it ...And Why You should do it!
- How to get your home buying free credit report …And why you should do it! A real estate professional insights.
- Credit Application Process Holds the key to buying your new house.
- Credit Application holds the key to buying your new house. Here is some professional info to apply for home loan successfully. These advices can save you thousands of dollars.
- Home Buying Steps: Buying A House Without Going Crazy
- These home buying steps will get you moving forward. “Inside” tips from a real estate agent who deals with house buying on a daily basis.
- Ownership History: How you got the rights to own things
- Ownership History: An abridged version for quick reference on how this fundamental part of capitalism came to being. It affects your rights specially when applied to home buying
- Home Types: house, town home, condo or co-op which one will be for you?
- Home Types: detached home, town home and condominium or co-op ownership- which one is the one for you? Avoid some headaches: Take a minute to read these pro advices before your final decision
- HOA: enforceable regulations, shared neighborhood life style, valuable community
- HOA provides residents with shared neighborhood life style, decreased maintenance responsibility of common areas, along with enforcing regulations to create a valuable community to live
- Short Sale Homes: What You Should Know Before You Buy
- Short sale homes happen when the current owner wants to sale a house whose market value is less than the amount still owed to the lender. Therefore lender has to approve it. Must know details here.
- Home Buying Grants: Tens Of Thousands Of Free Dollars Towards Your Down Payment
- Home Buying Grants: Thousands of free dollars towards your down payment. It can be $100,000 waiting for you. Here is where to check your eligibility, how you can apply and much more.
- Mortgage: Origin and Practical Aspects Of Financing Your Home
- Mortgage: A brief history of its origin and practical aspects of financing as well as the best home loans you can attain.
- Foreclosed Homes present many opportunities …and Challenges
- Foreclosed Homes present many opportunities …and Challenges: Prices can be lower but they require lots of repairs. Good buys can be found if you learn to avoid the pitfalls and headaches
- VA Mortgage Loans: A Thank You From The Nation To Those Who Served Honorably
- VA mortgage loans, military mortgage loans, veteran housing, home buying, VA loans
- Best Website Host: SBI Is Second To None
- Best Website Host: SBI is second to none. SBI offers many (dozens) all inclusive tools – each worth the regular fee of hosting alone. Here are some examples of tools you will not get from other hosts
- IRS Transcripts: How To Get Your Them And Other Income Tax Account Information
- IRS Transcripts: Along with your credit report, it is important to check your IRS files for last 2 or 3 years. Here’s how to get them. Do correct any discrepancies before start your homebuying process
- Good credit saves $1,000s and it can make or break the homebuyer’s purchase
- Good credit saves $1,000s and it can make or break the homebuyer’s purchase. Here’s some powerful info about home financing that will help buy your home and save money by attaining the lowest rates
- Calling The IRS …And Talking With A ‘Real Person’
- Calling the IRS is NOT the easiest thing you can do. But here is one of the hottest tips I can provide - it took me many dead end trials to find these numbers and talk with a real person in the IRS
- Taxpayer Advocate – Your Allied To Resolve Issues With The IRS …Quickly!
- Taxpayer Advocate: Your Allied To Resolve Issues With The IRS: Quickly! If you ever feel that you have been harmed in any form by the actions of the IRS call the office of the advocate for help
- Buy Vs Rent: Here Are The Many Pros With Some Cons
- Buy Vs Rent – here are the many pros with some cons. Homebuyers create wealth organically with many tax breaks. Rent if you will move in less than five years and you do not pay for major repairs
- How To Obtain Home Buying Grants (On Your Neck Of The Woods)
- How To Obtain Home Buying Grants (On Your Neck Of The Woods) Several Steps To Guide To Right Place No Matter Where You Live In The United States
JC Fagundes, RE Agent |SERVICE. EXPERIENCE. EXCELLENCE.